Looking for the perfect space for your next party or private event? Or even a private space to watch the big game? Our back lounge is a casual, comfy space with 120 inch projector screen, darts and private bar set up, with full food and beverage service. Add on a game of wallyball or virtual golf or stand up comedy to make your next event full of fun! Rental of the main bar also available at select times for larger groups.
Group Dinner Buffet and Appetizer Menu options available. Please contact email@example.com for more information and pricing and to request bookings!
The Roster Sports Club offers a unique experience and great parties or fundraising opportunities for your sports team or charitable organization. Our licensed private lounge provides the perfect venue to host your year-end party or fundraiser. Our facility has activities for your group to have fun for the night including wallyball (volleyball inside a racquetball court), table tennis, darts, and foosball. In addition, our Golf Simulation room can be rented.
Sports Party Events
· Minimum 25 people.
· Various food options, private lounge rental with darts, as well as table tennis and foosball, and courts for other activities such as wallyball and dodgeball.
· Golf Simulation Room Option (with additional table tennis).
· The Roster is uniquely set up to do additional fundraising activities throughout the night. Organizations have generally sold tickets for $45-50, giving $23-28 per person initial profit.
· Sell tickets for games/activities that can be setup throughout the club. Past groups have had success with dart throw, golf simulation (ex. closest to pin), paper airplane throw, 50/50 draw, Wheel of Fortune, Bingo, etc.
· A volunteer from your group can organize each activity and attendees can purchase tickets with proceeds to the fundraiser. Sports teams required to organize prizes for the various activities.
You DO require a gaming license to run events which are considered a game of chance, for example: 50/50 draw, Wheel of Fortune, Poker, Bingo, etc. You DO NOT need a gaming license for events that are not a game of chance: Auction, Trivia Game, Darts, Golf.
Most sport teams would apply for a Class D Gaming License, which is $10 and takes up to 10 business days to process. See our Gaming License 101 Pdf for info on how to apply.
For more information on what we can offer for your next sports team fundraiser, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.